This qualification is designed to meet the needs of senior managers within building and construction firms.
CPC50308 Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) provides the professional knowledge and skills for managers working on construction and building projects. The course provides financial management, risk control, contractual obligations, site management and experience with construction projects.
Occupational titles may include:
There are no prerequisites required to apply for the CPC50308 Diploma of Building and Construction (Management). The Moreland Group requires:
- All students must of the age of 18 years or over at the time of applying for admission
- All students must be an Australian citizen or resident
- English requirement:
- Entry into this course requires IELTS band score of 5.5 or equivalent in line with Department of Home Affairs regulations OR
- Successful completion of a qualification from an Institute where mode of instructions was English and where the course duration was no less than 12 months OR
- Completion of an approved English Language course.
- Academic requirements:
- Satisfactory completion of studies in applicant’s home country equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification is required for entry into this course OR
- Successful completion of a qualification from an Institute where mode of instructions was English and where the course duration was no less than 12 months
- Mature age students will also be considered without the minimum education requirements but with relevant work experience within chosen area of study and a demonstrated capacity to meet course requirements.
- Must be working in an environment with access to projects.
- Access to computer and internet facilities.
- BSBFIM501A – Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBHRM402A – Recruit, select and induct staff
- BSBMGT515A – Manage operational plan
- BSBOHS504B – Apply principles of OHS risk management
- BSBWOR502B – Ensure team effectiveness
- BSBPMG504A – Manage project costs
- BSBPMG505A – Manage project quality
- BSBPMG507A – Manage project communications
- BSBPMG508A – Manage project risk
- CPCCBC5005A – Select and manage building and construction contractors
- CPCCBC5007B – Administer the legal obligations of a building or construction contract
- CPCCBC5010B – Manage construction work
This qualification is exclusively available to corporate clients. For groups or teams, we can deliver a cost-effective, customised and outcome-focused qualification. Contact us at email@example.com to discuss a solution for your business.
- Customised – In consultation with you, we can tailor the qualification based on your team’s experience, business needs and industry sector.
- Flexible and efficient – Determine the qualification start date and select a delivery mode that suits your business. Choose from online, a blend of online and face-to-face workshops specific to your needs.
- Quality – We focus on developing competence and supporting students through the learning journey.