This qualification is designed to meet the needs of senior managers within building and construction firms.
Occupational titles may include:
- BSBFIM501A – Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBHRM402A – Recruit, select and induct staff
- BSBMGT515A – Manage operational plan
- BSBOHS504B – Apply principles of OHS risk management
- BSBWOR502B – Ensure team effectiveness
- BSBPMG504A – Manage project costs
- BSBPMG505A – Manage project quality
- BSBPMG507A – Manage project communications
- BSBPMG508A – Manage project risk
- CPCCBC5005A – Select and manage building and construction contractors
- CPCCBC5007B – Administer the legal obligations of a building or construction contract
- CPCCBC5010B – Manage construction work
This qualification is exclusively available to corporate clients. For groups or teams, we can deliver a cost-effective, customised and outcome-focused qualification. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a solution for your business.
- Customised – In consultation with you, we can tailor the qualification based on your team’s experience, business needs and industry sector.
- Flexible and efficient – Determine the qualification start date and select a delivery mode that suits your business. Choose from online, a blend of online and face-to-face workshops specific to your needs.
- Quality – We focus on developing competence and supporting students through the learning journey.