The BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management is a nationally-accredited project management course designed specifically for engineers and related professionals. Our Diploma includes a case study related to an engineering project.
This qualification is ideal for those who are project managers, who are part of a team or new to managing projects. This qualification aims to enhance the skills and knowledge of anyone in a project leadership and management role and who is responsible for achieving project objectives. The outcomes of this qualification are aligned to the Project Management Institute’s world standard for Project Management, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
At this level students are assessed for their competency in managing a project end to end.
Roles include: managers, team leaders, coordinators, project engineers, project managers.
Project Management can be customised and delivered in a number of modes that are flexible, efficient and effective. Our qualification can be delivered online, in a blended format (a combination of online training and face-to-face workshops). We also fully customise in-house delivery that is tailored around business needs. As part of the blended delivery there is a face-to-face workshop:
Project Management Essentials* – 2 day workshop
*NOTE: Due to COVID-19 restrictions all public face to face workshops for Project Management have been cancelled until further notice.
Workshops are delivered on a public scheduled basis, they are to further support the learner in Project Management and provide partial completion of one unit of competency if assessments are completed. The workshop price is included in the Blended delivery mode.
There are no prerequisites required to apply for the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management. The Moreland Group requires:
- All students must be of the age of 18 years or over at the time of applying for admission
- All students must be an Australian citizen or resident
- English requirement:
- Entry into this course requires IELTS band score of 5.5 or equivalent in line with Department of Home Affairs regulations OR
- Successful completion of a qualification from an Institute where mode of instructions was English and where the course duration was no less than 12 months OR
- Completion of an approved English Language course.
- Academic requirements:
- Satisfactory completion of studies in applicant’s home country equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification is required for entry into this course OR
- Successful completion of a qualification from an Institute where mode of instructions was English and where the course duration was no less than 12 months
- Mature age students will also be considered without the minimum education requirements but with relevant work experience within chosen area of study and a demonstrated capacity to meet course requirements.
- Must be working in an environment with access to projects.
- Access to computer and internet facilities.
- BSBPMG511 – Manage Project Scope
- BSBPMG512 – Manage Project Time
- BSBPMG513 – Manage Project Quality
- BSBPMG514 – Manage Project Cost
- BSBPMG515 – Manage Project Human Resources
- BSBPMG516 – Manage Project Information and Communication
- BSBPMG517 – Manage Project Risk
- BSBPMG518 – Manage Project Procurement
- BSBPMG519 – Manage Project Stakeholder Engagement
- BSBPMG520 – Manage Project Governance
- BSBPMG521 – Manage Project Integration
- BSBWOR502 – Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness
Course number: BSB51415
Course duration: 12 months
Delivered and assessed by: The Moreland Group (TOID 6332)
Qualification level: Level 5
Nationally recognised in Australia: Yes
Delivery method: Assessment only, online and blended
VET FEE-HELP: No
Payment plan: Yes