The BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice is a nationally-accredited project management course designed specifically for engineers and related professionals.
This qualification is valuable for project administrators and support staff who want to enhance their skills to effectively contribute to the management of projects. This qualification aims to recognise the skills and knowledge of a project leadership role and how to become an effective member of that project team. The outcomes of this qualification will help you effectively support the implementation, management, and completion of engineering projects.
Roles include: Coordinators, project officers, graduates, personal assistants and administrators.
BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice can be customised and delivered in a number of modes that are flexible, efficient and effective. Our qualification can be delivered online, in a blended format (a combination of online training and a Face-To-Face workshop). We also fully customise in-house delivery that is tailored to business needs. As part of the blended delivery, there is one face-to-face component:
Project Management Essentials* – 2 day workshop (see workshops tab)
*NOTE: Due to COVID-19 restrictions all public face to face workshops for Project Management have been cancelled until further notice.
Workshops are delivered on a public scheduled basis, they are to further support the learner in Project Management and provide partial completion of one unit of competency if assessments are completed. The workshop price is included in the Blended delivery mode.
There are no prerequisites required to apply for the BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice. The Moreland Group requires:
- All students must be of the age of 18 years or over at the time of applying for admission
- All students must be an Australian citizen or resident
- English requirement:
- Entry into this course requires IELTS band score of 5.5 or equivalent in line with Department of Home Affairs regulations OR
- Successful completion of a qualification from an Institute where mode of instructions was English and where the course duration was no less than 12 months OR
- Completion of an approved English Language course.
- Academic requirements:
- Satisfactory completion of studies in applicant’s home country equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification is required for entry into this course OR
- Successful completion of a qualification from an Institute where mode of instructions was English and where the course duration was no less than 12 months
- Mature age students will also be considered without the minimum education requirements but with relevant work experience within chosen area of study and a demonstrated capacity to meet course requirements.
- Must be working in an environment with access to projects.
- Access to computer and internet facilities.
- BSBPMG409 – Apply project scope management techniques
- BSBPMG410 – Apply project time management techniques
- BSBPMG411 – Apply project quality management techniques
- BSBPMG412 – Apply project cost management techniques
- BSBPMG414 – Apply project information management and communications techniques
- BSBPMG415 – Apply project risk management techniques
- BSBPMG417 – Apply project lifecycle management processes
- BSBPMG418 – Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques
- BSBADM405 – Organise meetings
Course number: BSB41515
Course duration: 12 months
Delivered and assessed by: The Moreland Group (TOID 6332)
Qualification level: Level 4
Nationally recognised in Australia: Yes
Delivery method: Online and blended
VET FEE-HELP: No
Payment plan: Yes