The BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice is a nationally-accredited project management course designed specifically for engineers and related professionals.
This qualification is valuable for project administrators and support staff who want to enhance their skills to effectively contribute to the management of projects. This qualification aims to recognise the skills and knowledge of a project leadership role and how to become an effective member of that project team. The outcomes of this qualification will help you effectively support the implementation, management, and completion of engineering projects.
The Moreland Group is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) with the Project Management Institute’s world standard for project management (PMI).
Roles include: Coordinators, assistants, graduates, personal assistants and administrators
BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice can be customised and delivered in a number of modes that are flexible, efficient and effective. Our qualification can be delivered online, in a blended format (a combination of online training and a Face-To-Face workshop). We also fully customise in-house delivery that is tailored to business needs. As part of the blended delivery, there is one face-to-face component:
Project Management Essentials* – 2 day workshop (see workshops tab)
*Workshops are delivered on a public scheduled basis, they are to further support the learner in Project Management, this does not form or include assessments or units of competency.
- BSBPMG409 – Apply project scope management techniques
- BSBPMG410 – Apply project time management techniques
- BSBPMG411 – Apply project quality management techniques
- BSBPMG412 – Apply project cost management techniques
- BSBPMG414 – Apply project information management and communications techniques
- BSBPMG415 – Apply project risk management techniques
- BSBPMG417 – Apply project lifecycle management processes
- BSBPMG418 – Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques
- BSBADM405 – Organise meetings
Course number: BSB41515
Course duration: 12 months
Delivered and assessed by: The Moreland Group (TOID 6332)
Qualification level: Level 4
Nationally recognised in Australia: Yes
Delivery method: Online and blended
VET FEE-HELP: No
Payment plan: Yes