The PSP40616 Certificate IV in Procurement and Contracting is a nationally-accredited course designed for those responsible for the procurement goods and services. Participants will gain an understanding of the public sector business environment as well as acquire specialist skills and knowledge for purchasing, procurement and contracting activities in government.
This qualification covers the broad range of skills required to operate without supervision in a procurement and contracting environment.
- Administration officers
- Procurement officers
- Purchasing officers
- Contract administrators
To be successful in completing this qualification students will need to be working in a procurement environment in order to complete assessment tasks.
- PSPETH002 – Uphold and support the values and principles of public service
- PSPGEN038 – Identify and treat risks
- PSPGEN042 – Exercise delegations
- PSPGEN043 – Apply government processes
- PSPLEG002 – Encourage compliance with legislation in the public sector
- PSPPCM004 – Plan procurement
- PSPPCM005 – Develop and distribute requests for offers
- PSPPCM006 – Select providers and develop contracts
- PSPPCM007 – Manage contracts
- PSPGEN027 – Gather and analyse information
- PSPGEN039 – Develop internal and external networks
- PSPGEN024 – Use resources to achieve work unit goals
- PSPGEN033 – Use advanced workplace communication strategies
- PSPGEN076 – Use public sector financial processes
- PSPPCM012 – Plan for procurement outcomes
Course number: PSP40616
Course duration: 12 months
Delivered and assessed by: The Moreland Group (TOID 6332)
Qualification level: Level 4
Nationally recognised in Australia: Yes
Delivery method: Online
VET FEE-HELP: No
Payment plan: Yes
Negotiated as corporate offering
This qualification is exclusively available to corporate clients. For groups or teams, we can deliver a cost-effective, customised and outcome-focused qualification. Contact us at email@example.com to discuss a solution for your business.
- Customised – In consultation with you, we can tailor the qualification based on your team’s experience, business needs and industry sector.
- Flexible and efficient – Determine the qualification start date and select a delivery mode that suits your business. Choose from online, a blend of online and face-to-face workshops specific to your needs.
- Quality – We focus on developing competence and supporting students through the learning journey.
How many participants are required?
Corporate qualifications are most cost effective for groups of six or more. However, if you have less than six, talk to us about building an industry cohort of like-minded organisations. Consider sister agencies, adjoining departments, neighbouring teams, and subsidiary or parent companies.