This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in program management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
A program is defined as a set of interrelated projects, each of which has a project manager. ‘Multiple projects’, or ‘a program of projects’, refers to a number of related projects managed by the same person as a program to achieve organisational objective/s.
It applies to individuals who are program managers, managing or directing a suite of projects (a program) to achieve organisational objectives.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to direct, plan, and lead a range of program functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
Have completed a Diploma of Project Management qualification.
Have completed two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level within a project or program environment within an enterprise.
The Moreland Group requires:
- All students must be of the age of 18 years or over at the time of applying for admission
- All students must be an Australian citizen or resident
- English requirement:
- Entry into this course requires IELTS band score of 5.5 or equivalent in line with Department of Home Affairs regulations OR
- Successful completion of a qualification from an Institute where mode of instructions was English and where the course duration was no less than 12 months OR
- Completion of an approved English Language course.
- Academic requirements:
- Satisfactory completion of studies in applicant’s home country equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification is required for entry into this course OR
- Successful completion of a qualification from an Institute where mode of instructions was English and where the course duration was no less than 12 months
- Mature age students will also be considered without the minimum education requirements but with relevant work experience within chosen area of study and a demonstrated capacity to meet course requirements.
- Must be working in an environment with access to projects.
- Access to computer and internet facilities.
- BSBPMG610 Enable program execution
- BSBPMG621 Facilitate stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG622 Implement program governance
- BSBPMG623 Manage benefits
- BSBPMG615 Manage program delivery
- BSBPMG616 Manage program risk
- BSBPMG617 Provide leadership for the program
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- AHCBUS607 Implement a monitoring, evaluation and reporting program
- PSPMGT006 Develop a business case
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
Course number: BSB61218
Course duration: 12 months
Delivered and assessed by: The Moreland Group (TOID 6332)
Qualification level: Level 6
Nationally recognised in Australia: Yes
Delivery method: Online
VET FEE-HELP: No
Payment plan: Yes
Negotiated as corporate offering
This course is available as a corporate offering only.
Contact us at email@example.com or 03 9321 1781 to discuss a solution for your business.