This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in program management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
A program is defined as a set of interrelated projects, each of which has a project manager. ‘Multiple projects’, or ‘a program of projects’, refers to a number of related projects managed by the same person as a program to achieve organisational objective/s.
It applies to individuals who are program managers, managing or directing a suite of projects (a program) to achieve organisational objectives.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to direct, plan, and lead a range of program functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
- BSBPMG610 Enable program execution
- BSBPMG621 Facilitate stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG622 Implement program governance
- BSBPMG623 Manage benefits
- BSBPMG615 Manage program delivery
- BSBPMG616 Manage program risk
- BSBPMG617 Provide leadership for the program
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- AHCBUS607 Implement a monitoring, evaluation and reporting program
- PSPMGT006 Develop a business case
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
Course number: BSB61215
Course duration: 12 months
Delivered and assessed by: The Moreland Group (TOID 6332)
Qualification level: Level 6
Nationally recognised in Australia: Yes
Delivery method: Online
VET FEE-HELP: No
Payment plan: Yes
Negotiated as corporate offering
This course is available as a corporate offering only. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a solution for your business.
- Customised – In consultation with you, we will develop the optimum training approach based on your team’s prior experience, business needs and industry sector.
- Flexible and efficient – Select a delivery mode that suits your business. Choose from online, a blend of online and face-to-face workshops, or a customised in-house training option specific to your needs.
- Quality – We focus on developing competence and supporting students through the learning journey.